Thursday, April 07, 2005

The new Bond, James Bond..

So it would seem they have chosen the new James Bond, a fellow by the name of Daniel Craig.. Can´t say I agree with the choice, can´t see him as possessing the charisma needed nor the obvious deviousness of mind and soul . :-( Just look at him here to the right..!

But then again I guess he did look kinda sexy in Tomb Raider so there´s some small hope. Although the quote attributed to him below makes him a somewhat unlikely candidate ;-P

"I DIDN'T ENJOY MAKING 'TOMB RAIDER' AT ALL. I HATED IT. I DID IT TO GET A PROFILE AND IT DIDN'T TURN OUT LIKE THAT. YOU'RE WORKING ON SCENES WHICH MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.
I CAN'T DO THAT SUPERHERO STUFF."
(excerpt from Craig McLean interview "Boiling Point," Telegraph Magazine 8/17/02)


Here is the article where he is proclaimed as the new Bond and the response on Imdb which is Non commitical yet affirmative.
What do you think? Who would you like to see in the role??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home