Sunday, February 16, 2003

Hjálp, mikið hefur verið spekúlerað í áframhaldi Buffy nú þegar samningu Sarah rennur út í vor :-/ eftirfarandi viðtal við Marsters hljómar ekki beint uppörvandi :-(..eini ljósi punkturinn yrði Faith and lots of her...

I asked James whether fans waiting for a Buffy-Spike hookup will get any satisfaction before the season (and most likely series) finale in May. "The end of the season will be very romantic," he revealed, "and that's all I can say. For my character and for Buffy. The Buffy-Spike thing is going to end very romantically and very dramatically. That doesn't necessarily mean the characters are going to be together, but it doesn't preclude that either. We're talking about something larger than sex, but it doesn't preclude sex. I don't want to spill the beans. For the first time, I know something that will happen, and I don't want to blow it."

Whatever it is, be warned, Buffy fans : You might not like it. James did say this about the show's big ending : "It's both the coolest thing and the worst idea I've ever heard of. It's the last thing I ever would have thought about doing, but when you say it, it almost seems inevitable. But we're going to piss off people--oh my God ! But we're gonna make them love more."

Hann ætti kannske að íhuga að fara út í pólitík..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home