Thursday, May 22, 2003



Got this in the post today ;-) promice I won´t blog anything of the sort again !!
Then again, feel free to mail me your replies, it would be fun to know the people who read this blog :-)

1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
On weekdays I generally wake up after Ragnar has been awake for at least an hour and eaten breakfast by himself...which is aprox. 6:30 ;-)

2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
James Marsters, yummy :-)

3. GOLD OR SILVER?
Silver, or better yet platinum ;-) delicately formed into a celtic weave of some kind

4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
How to loose a guy in ten days

5. FAVORITE TV SHOW?
Need I answer ???? Buffy !!!

6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
A coke and a busquit or a bun (I know I´m the face next to unhealthy in the dictionary)

8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
Nope... my kids can though, do I get a half for that ?

9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Kindness and thoughtfulness, espescially between strangers!!

10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Like Picasso or Prince I have no need for a middle name.... a I am not only famous, I´m “in” famous, how’s that ? ;-) (quote three amigos)

11. BEACH, CITY OR COUNTRY?
A little bit of all

12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer man ! no doubts there !! The summers in Iceland when the sun never sets, one can party the whle night though and not feel tired ....

13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Daim

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
Buttered and salty ;-) I did mention my unhealthy living earlyer did I not ?

15. FAVORITE COLOR?
For clothing black or red, for walls yellow ....

16. FAVORITE CAR?
Ahhh now you´ve gotten me fantasising, I think it´s a mercedes benz, convertibe. Kind of boxy looking? Have I got the right name..?

17. SANDWICH FILLING?
mmmmm...vegetables, more vegetables and the tinyest dot of butter

18. LAST PLACE YOU WENT TO ON VACATION?
Boston Massachussets, niceee :-)

19. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC(S) DO YOU DESPISE?
People with preconcieved ideas and prejudice in regards to religion and race !!! And stop grinning Svava ;-)

20. FAVORITE FLOWER?
Anything yellow

21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE?
I´d buy a house in both Reykjavík and Blönduós, then put the rest into a fund of sorts where it would increase in size and give me a monthly allowance enabling me to study, travel, aastudy and then travel some more !! oh and the family, next Christmas I´d invite everyone over for Christmas dinner and give each one an envelope with a letter from their bank declairing all their debts having been paid up in full .... ahh fantasies :-)

22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?
Very fizzy :-)

23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
White

24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
Humm..car key, house key, Reykjavík house key * 2, Rome house key, School outdoor key and school security key...7 in all

25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE?
A small down town Reykjavík center house for the summers and the galavanting around warm bright places in winter, only returning to my house for Christmas.

26. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Yes, well we are talking about oranges or balls aren´t we...not men. Right?

27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
Saturday

28. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Red is migraine causing hence white

29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
It was easter day so I watched as my kids smeared themselves as well as the while house with Chocolate eggs, then we went up north.

30. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
Would if I could..then again who´d want the remans of me...? :-/

31. SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON THAT SENT THIS TO YOU:
Thought, wicked thought, drunken thoughts....Well Svava and Sif sent it to me so I must say I appreciate their knack for keeping drunken tales to themselves ;-)
But seriously both of them are lovely for accepting one as one is, laughing at you when you´re down in the gutter buts still just handing you their hand to pull you up.

32. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Hummm...

33. WHO IS THE PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK FIRST?
Svava, seeing as she sits at a desk all day long in front of a computer and it´s just not possible to just work for all that time !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home