Monday, June 23, 2003

I like this girl ;-)

imageNew TV Star Trek Vulcan Jolene Blalock was so convinced her boyfriend would agree to marry her, she arranged the ceremony for the day after she proposed to him. The romantic actress, who plays Subcommander T'pol in Enterprise, married Michael Rapino at the end of April, while the couple were vacationing in Jamaica. And she admits she never doubted he'd agree to become her husband - even though others weren't quite so convinced her 24 hour engagement would work out. Blalock, who once dated actor Edward Furlong, says, "Little did my husband know we were all planning a surprise wedding. Everyone knew - his family, my family, the hotel, the wedding planner, everyone but him. I proposed to him the evening before on both knees and he said yes. When I let him know that the ceremony was at 6.15 the next evening, he was like 'Oh.' The owner of the bungalow we were staying in kept coming up to me and saying, 'What if he says no?' I was like, 'What do you care, you still get your check.' He said, `Would you like a taxi standing by just in case?'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home