Sunday, September 14, 2003



Quotes from the courtroom :-D

I know you´ve heard them all before but theyre just so funny ;-)

Now, doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, in most cases he just passes quietly away and doesn't know anything about it until the next morning?

What happened then?
He told me, he says, "I have to kill you because you can identify me."
Did he kill you?

Was it you or your brother that was killed in the war?

Were you alone or by yourself?

What is the meaning of sperm being present?
It indicates intercourse.
Male sperm?
That is the only kind I know.

Can you describe the individual?
He was about medium height and had a beard.
Was this a male or female?

How long have you been a French Canadian?

How far apart were the vehicles at the time of collision?

Mr. Clark, you went on a rather elaborate honeymoon, didn't you?
I went to Europe, sir.
And did you take your new wife?

Do you have any children or anything of that kind?

I show you Exhibit 3 and ask you if you recognize that picture.
That's me.
Were you present when that picture was taken?

Now, Mrs. Johnson, how was your first marriage terminated?
By death.
And by whose death was it terminated?

Do you know how far pregnant you are now?
I'll be three months on November 8.
Apparently, then, the date of conception was August 8?
Yes.
What were you doing at that time?

Mrs. Jones, do you believe you are emotionally stable?
I used to be.
How many times have you committed suicide?

She had three children, right?
Yes.
How many were boys?
None.
Were there girls?

You say that the stairs went down to the basement?
Yes.
And these stairs, did they go up also?

All you responses must be oral, ok? What school did you go to?
Oral.

Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
Yes, I have been since early childhood.

Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?
All my autopsies are performed on dead people.

Do you recall approximately the time that you examined the body of Mr. Brown?
It was in the evening. The autopsy started about 8:30 p.m.
And Mr. Brown was dead at the time, is that correct?
No. He was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home