Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Today is the first of September !! For those of you previously unaware I started School (again) today :-D Yay, it´s great..... After taking the kids to their schools I walked through the rain accross town to my university (my university being the university of Iceland) It felt great being back....First I dropped by Terrys office to get help with a quotation, where I duly got introduced to the new guest lecturer and got into a short Freud/Dundes discussion.. ;-) Then I walked over to the university cinema where my eleven a-clock lesson was and planted myself by a table in the centre hall and prepaired to study.. ;-) I got greeted by so many, there were friends of my brother asking me for directions and chitterin away :-) there were people from Blönduós who never really greeted me before up north but here showed themselves to be enthusiastic and open...
Humm could it possibly be that academia agrees with me ;-) ? I love this.. it feels like I´m home again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home