Thursday, October 02, 2003

o.k. take one little Icelandic person, three beers, loads of tv and a lap top and mix it all together, do the hoky poky and turn around .. and this is what you´ll get ;-) Rambling ramblings...

mmm I love these digital photos.. .being able to see what my kids are up to on a day to day basis.... I of course see them every evening but I wish I could be with them whilst their at their best, at their most energetic...
I´ve been longing for a digital camera for years :-( being able to take pictures at ease.. no excess processing costs .. I´ve always been a photo nut.. my first camera had a flash cube..four flashes and then it was up ;-) The contrast is stunning, digital cameras with space for hundreds of pictures and no film cost versus 12 or 24 picture film and flash cubes with only four flashes on them....

Back to the pros of digital cameras at Ragnars after school activity centre.....
Being able to peek into their life at school is precious... makes one feel like on is a part of their day to day life..... o.k. I´m going back to the article I posted on the jap site... ;-) the one about the microchip tracking thingy ... sf? never mind :-)

Wonder why Ragnar is always so serious on the school pics.. humm three beers (or is it bears.... at least theres three of everything ;-P and this kind of contemplating is not a good mixture.. I wonder if his seriousness ..might it perhaps be a type of "cool"? (wouldn´t know much about that myself ;-) Is the serious demeanor a front? ..he´s all smiles and hugs at home..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home