Saturday, December 20, 2003

Tannlaus íkorni ;-) / A toothless squirrel

Arrrgh :-D the last exam was today !! I am now officially on holiday :-)!!!!

Started the day by attending Ragnars school Christmas show and dance ;-) I probably looked very foreboding, seeing as, as I sat in the auditorium I had free seats on either side ... hummm might it have had something to do with the fact that I was reading my notes whilst waiting for Ragnar to ascend to the stage ;-P It served a purpose, by the time Ragnars dance had finished my stress had vanished and I could freely concentrate upon running my merry way to school in order to catch the exam.
*note, skirt and tights with sneakers is not the appropriate code of dress during snowy midwinter Iceland ;-)

Think I might have passed this one....will see ;-)



Yours truly Gunnella
Sent með GSMbloggi Og Vodafone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home