Friday, December 26, 2003

Useless timeconsuming test time ;-)

Hey give me some slack, I've cooked a really fancy traditional dinner for eight. Smoked salmon and toast for starters, Smoked lamb, white sauce, and all that goes with that, and then a creamy rice pudding with cherry sauce for afters. We had three dinner guests this Christmas, three japanese ladies two of whom are my teachers at university and one of whom works at the new embassy. I couldn't really have them celebrating Christmas on their own could I? O.k. I know new years eve is the big holiday for them, but still, being in Iceland and not being able to experience first hand Icelandic Christmas didn't sound right! It was really nice, I thoroughly enjoyed myself and judging by how much was eaten I'd hazard the guess that it was edible ;-)
Bjarni came to pick up the kids in the middle of dinner, hence the walk and the fact that I'm sitting here upstairs on the computer, being downstairs just seems to empty and quiet.... But hey, I know they'll enjpy themselves and thats what matters....

So as I was planning to say in the beginning ;-) instead of cleaning the kitchen and doing the dishes here I am online, doing silly tests and eating loads of chockolates :-P Niiiice....



Which PPG are you?


What Flavour Are You? I tashte like Alcohol.I tashte like Alcohol.


Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer. What Flavour Are You?

spell
I can't spell


why is YOUR livejournal annoying?




Take the What
animal best portrays your sexual appetite??
Quiz


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home