Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I have found me a new love...

Zim: Come, GIR. Let us rain some doom down upon the heads of our doomed enemies.
Gir: I'm gonna sing the Doom Song now.
[singing]
Gir: Doom doom doom... Doom doom doom.......Doom doom.........Doom doom doom... doom...Doom doom ..Doom doom doom...doom...Doom doom doom...Doom doom ......Doom doom doom...Doom doom doom...doom...

Almighty Tallest Purple: Weren't you banished to Foodcourtia? Shouldn't you be... frying something?
Zim: Oh, I quit when I found out about this.
Almighty Tallest Purple: You quit being banished?

Almighty Tallest Red: You will be sent to a planet so mysterious, no one has even heard of it!
Almighty Tallest Purple: Right! And those who have heard of it dare not speak it's name!
Zim: What's it's name?
Almighty Tallest Purple: Oh, I dare not speak it!

Doom doom doom... Doom doom doom.......Doom doom.........Doom doom doom... doom...Doom doom ..Doom doom doom...doom...Doom doom doom...Doom doom ......Doom doom doom...Doom doom doom...doom...

Gir: Somebody needs a hug!

p.s. I want this and these ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home