Sunday, May 16, 2004

A big day

Eurovison song contest blaring in front of me ... Right now Russia is lip synching her song..Probably not but the poor girl is all out of synch, really weird to watch..she moves her hips out of synch with the beat....

Managed to make an ass of myself with my usual great aplomb today...so what´s new you ask...
well this time I got a certificate in return...

The first ever Japanese speech contest was held today and scarily enough among the contestants little me could be found... ...
Unfortunately Halldór was there to document the whole thing so pictures are to be found here ;-)

My five year old is lying on the floor, up-side-down gazing longingly at the tv saying in an extremely warm affectionate voice "Jónsi"... Scary or what, Jónsi is by the way the handsome Icelandic contestant..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home