Wednesday, November 24, 2004

So what religion am I ?

"WHAT RELIGION BESTS SUITS YOU?"

New Aged/Wiccan
An it harm none, do as ye will. You are a fluffy bunny. You wouldn't harm a fly. Actually, you might demonstrate to SAVE the flies! Than again, you're probably busy casing love spells, using a psychic talent, being a Vegetarian or trying to save the Rainforests. Either way, you're harmless.

Hummm.....Dunno if I fully agree with this. Generally I think of myself as a sort of a Christian (not the old Bible but the new testament) and Bhuddist (northern type) amalgamation, o.k. slightly happy clappy in character but.... I don´t belief in doing things to the extremes so I´v potested war and the Chinese government but I´m a meat eating (including fluffy bunnies ;-) leather wearing ........ well something.... Is there such a thing as a happy clappy goth who loves attending religious sermons within all different religions..???

Your opinion guys? Getting tired of these here pure monolouges ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home