Monday, April 04, 2005

Procrastination, and celebrations, when I tell everyone that I´m a flunkey too....

O.k. so now I´m taking my nature talent for generous procrastination perhaps a tad too far !!! Whats´wrong with me ??!! Get back to work! Read articles on Latrinalia! Go out and scour pubs for graffiti! Start on your interview questions! Get your phd proposal together! Just do anything, anything at all you´re supposed to be doing!!

Naw, not really working, back to browsing other peoples blogs.. ;-P

1 Comments:

At 11:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come again any time. I too have been a very industrious student in the "class of procrastination." I got all A's in that course! :)

It is just too darned easy to put things off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home