Monday, April 04, 2005

So who am I ... (high school angst revisited?)

I kinda feel like four distinct people, all somewhat incompatable, at least were one to adhere to but one stereotype..

I´d say I´m
  • A geek, scifi, fantasy, Buffy wathcing happy clappy goth girl
  • An artist and a photographer
  • A scholar, an academic
  • And very much a mother, a nurturer

Halldór agreed with this, although not seeing any incompatability therein.. But he wanted to add one type,

  • the tough girl, goth chick .....

Intrigueing, don´t mind at all, but somehow I never see myself as a strong person,.....
come on, I´m the one who cries over the news if children have been hurt...
Thoughts anyone?
I´d appreciate any comments...For instance if you´d like to add to the list or delete something ;-P

3 Comments:

At 6:25 am, Blogger Chris said...

I would have to agree with Halldor on this one.

I also have to say that it is very odd to talk to someone who knows all about you by your blog. This could just be me, however.

We should have an anime night sometime soon at my place or your's. I have plenty and a computer to show them on.

 
At 9:49 am, Blogger Svava said...

Hehe. Tough is maybe not the right word. Resilient ? I picture tough differently, but I know what he means, you have this amazing ability to hang on, even when the going gets tough and rough. And no, you are not goth enuff, even though you have naturally superwhite skin and don't need the make-up. Just remember, every bit makes up Gunnella, one great, whole girl !

 
At 11:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! thanks for visiting my blog. I like yours very much. go sci fi fantasy geeky chicks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home