Thursday, August 25, 2005

Yay, I´m indy !!



I took two highschool career tests (obviously when back in high school ;-), one came out that I should be an undertaker or a flowershop girl and veer as far away from further education as possible as that was definitely NOT my scene. The other on the other hand had me as some sort of adventure archaeologist missionary military officer ;-P

Makes one wonder if anyone actually follows these things!! Hope not, well the archaelology adventure thing was not that far off, but ;-P by the way I got this from Svava who incidentally also scored an Indy !

2 Comments:

At 7:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was suppose to become a teacher or a funeral director... ; P Teacher I can see but ,funeral director??? I can't figure that one out!! As you know, I did not follow mine. :)
Huld

 
At 3:18 pm, Blogger The Junkie said...

Here in the states, I think every female I know (including myself) took that test and it came out either forest ranger or marine biologist.

I like fire and I eat fish so I guess I'm suited for neither career.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home