Tuesday, September 27, 2005

It´s done, been there, done that and got the t-shirt, literally ;-) !

Am feeling strangely sorrowful, a period has finished in my life. Although I wouldn’t quite say a door has closed seeing as friends have been made for life, no longer am I a student at Sheffield University. Today my student card expired and presumably soon my library online access and Athens logon will also disappear. What am I to do without JSTOR ?? Panicky darting of eyes..
My inner smallness might also in part be due to me not having slept since...well not properly it feel like for ages. The essay was officially handed in today. Am not happy with it but it is done… Think I´ll go to sleep now ….

4 Comments:

At 6:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One door closes, another one opens.

And other cliches!

 
At 6:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Til hamingju með að klára þetta gella:)

 
At 12:41 pm, Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

Gunnella, I am so sure that you've turned in a great piece of work. Once you've gotten some sleep and feel refreshed, you'll see it that way too! Congrats!

 
At 3:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vá! snillingur! Til hamingju!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home