Friday, September 23, 2005

I´ve been Tagged,

Today alone I´ve been tagged by three separate people, Jón Kjartan, Soffía and Sigga :-D Only since it was in Icelandic officially the term is "klukkuð" very similar to the term "klikkuð" often applied but nearly always negated, with a grin ;-) ***

So five things...I went in search if what kind of things they should be exactly and found the definition on Alans site,

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy
1. A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.
2. A physiological or temperamental peculiarity.
3. An unusual individual reaction to food or a drug.

List five of your own idiosyncrasies and then tag five friends to do the same.

O.k. so here goes... hummm ... this is more difficult than it seems..

1. well I found out when I was seven that I get a severe allergic reaction to shrimp cheese spread, although only after eating two large containers of the stuff. Needless to say I have not suffered said reaction again ;-)

2. As those of you who know me personally I have rather a messy personality and my apartment will often reflect that, however it seems to irritate the hell out of my friend Svava that at the same time as one can´t for the life of one see the floor, my books and dvd´s are alphabetically ordered, I have a filing system for computer scribed cd´s and folders for all my photocopied articles.

3. I feel guilty over spending 20 quid on a pair of jeans that I desperately need but have no problem with spending a 100 quid on books at the same time. Oh and I hate shopping for clothes.

4. I consider myself a very religious person, yet don´t adhere to any specific religion, I kinda find good things in them all apart from having an extreme aversion to satanism. No reason why, just dark, yet.....

5. I wear black and red, solely, always have and guess I always will. No specific reason for it and no statement per se, just is. And my favorite colour is yellow, go figure ;-)

O.k. that wasn´t so hard ... even have more ready to burts out ;-P

Anyways to keep this crazy game of tag going I tag, Anastasia, Chris, Lola, Wordnerd and Eva. Don´t hold it against me, just looking forward to reading your idiosyncrasies ;-P


*The latter incidentally means crazy with a twist.
**The ´uð ending denotes past tense feminine well present tense as well, aww bugger it! I don´t know my grammar!!

7 Comments:

At 12:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hvað er þetta eiginlega.. allir að klukka alla hvað er það :)

 
At 6:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hæhæ ..;) vona að þú skemmtir þér vel ..;) og bið að heilsa Ragnari og Elenu..;) og ég sá þau fara í sundlaugina á blönduósi..:D en þau þekktu mig held ég ekki...:( en ég heyri vonandi í þér..;)

 
At 6:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tala Elena og Ragnar ensku eða..?

 
At 12:46 pm, Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

I don't think I can comment on your past blogs...I guess I feel about Iceland like you felt about Japan, so I started reading your blog, and have been working my way from the past. Love it! I thought the Quizillas were silly for awhile...changed my mind 'tho (-:

 
At 10:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home