Monday, October 03, 2005

The second Scottish Blogmeet

Scottish Blogmeet no. 2 ;-)Hummm, am feeling strangely uncommunicative and severly lacking in witty department, wouldn´t have anything at all to do with the amount of liquid bread imbibed yesterday would it ;-) ?

Glasgow reflections on my way to the BlogmeetAbandoned the family to their own means of recreation and headed off to Glasgow for to meet up with a strange bunch, all the stranger for the fact that I seemed to fit right in... Well to make a long story short I attended my second ever blogmeet ;-) You may possibly remember the last one, where my famed lack of time sense had me insisting I came home at 8 whereas apparently it was somewhere closer to half eleven ;-P Incidently sparking a polite comment from poor Halldór that perhaps I would be adviced to keep a slightly better track of time this time round seeing as I had a train to catch ;-)

Anyways, managed to find the place sans difficulties, was the third to arrive (hey there was promice of beer!) There were only a few of us that stayed the whole time (from 2 till... well I left at ten (methinks ;-)) but all in all ten scottish bloggers showed up, well the definition is kinda blurry incorporating scottish bloggers abroad as well as any bloggers corrently in Scotland with me being informed that once I leave for Japan I´ll be disqualified... O.k. I´m just ranting unintrestingly here, in short great people, great fun adding faces to blog voices, five fiddles and a mandorlin ;-P

Scottish Blogmeet no. 2 ;-) Scottish Blogmeet no. 2 ;-) Scottish Blogmeet no. 2 ;-) Scottish Blogmeet no. 2 ;-)
Scottish Blogmeet no. 2 ;-)
All these and more are to be found here in the Scottish Blogmeet Pool ;-)

10 Comments:

At 8:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was lovely to meet you, I thoroughly enjoyed your company and I love that photo you took through the liquid bread glass ;)

 
At 6:22 pm, Blogger Gordon said...

I think I'll need to change the rules - if you've attended a blogmeet you can stay in the directory no matter where you go - how does that sound!! ;-)

 
At 8:11 pm, Blogger Steve Piercy said...

Sounds like a good rule change! I'm looking forward to seeing new faces baffled by Gunnella spelling her name at the next one!

Great night, folks, thanks!

 
At 1:31 am, Blogger svetlana said...

hiya! you were a riot on the train home. i'm not sure if you can recall all the stories you were sharing... lol. just posted some video on mine. see you at the next one. :)

 
At 3:40 am, Blogger Neil said...

Stories on the train??? I must have been standing in the middle of nowhere at the time waiting for a so-called shuttle bus to take me to another deserted train in the middle of nowhere. Bet you got home before me. Great to meet you though.

 
At 6:38 am, Blogger svetlana said...

oh goodness, that's right! glad you made it home safe, neil. what happened again, a fire? or am i spreading rumours...

 
At 9:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger Ágústa said...

Frábærlega sniðugt hjá ykkur að hittast ;)
Spáðu í hverju netheimurinn hefur breytt...
Bestu kveðjur,
Ágústa frænka :)

 
At 5:49 am, Blogger Neil said...

I was standing in the middle of Polmrábærlegas because there had been a fire at Linlithniðuhjáykrað.
But I got home to KveðjurBestu before midnight and laughed about it all the next day.

 
At 6:00 am, Blogger Gunnella said...

Ermmmm o.k. :-D there there, either youre Icelandic dictionary is playing up or the beer has run out!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home