Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tagging, misunderstanding, blogging and news... the usual gumbo

I´ve been tagged, again, this time by Akatsukira. It seems this time to be a bit more demanding seeing as I have to shower you with a pearl of wisdom, or as it generally goes by in my family “Whirls of Pissdom” ;-) The real difficulty lies in finding something that I not only preach but actually follow ... humm ahh now here´s one, how about actually reading the rules of the tag ;-P After reading Bills go at this I slowly (but surely) come to the realisation that we´re actually supposed to show our desks, or where we write our famously published whirls from... aha ! Not actually share any thoughts... easier by far :-D saves me trying to sound intelligent like!

I´m going to be lazy and share previously posted pics which show my normal work environment....First my desk, where I do most of my proper work..
Me with a tired grin ;-)

Friday night in the Sloan st household ;-PAnd secondly the livingroom sofa where photos are edited, blogs created and browsing ensues ;-) Quality family time in front of the tv, multitasking anyone ;-P

In other news Ragnar started Chess Club today, of which I´m very proud, especially seeing as it´s meant to be for primary 6 and 7 not fives and he was personally invited :-D And Elena has her first loose tooth, much sooner than her brother...

Oh and one of the bloggers from the blogmeet wrote about the meetup in his newspaper column ;-) See fame is merely awaiting around the corner ;-P

He doesn´t mention me personally ;-P but he did say....
Rarely have I met a group of more outgoing, articulate and funny people and eight hours went by in a flash - fuelled, admittedly, with a fair amount of cold beer and red wine. Topics of discussion were many and varied and even the Doctor Who debate centred mainly on the attributes of Billie Piper rather than the technical specifications of the Tardis. Oh and before you assume it was a boys-only club, half of the gathering was made up of women.

Hummm he failed to mention that me and Peter were all for Christophers Ecclestons sexyness ;-) being the main attraction of the show, but then again we might be a tad bi-ist ;-)
So that´s all folks....

5 Comments:

At 3:40 am, Blogger akatsukira said...

:) My evenings (in Embra) were pretty much spent doing the same: watching TV, surfing and blogging. Maybe when your kids are older, they could join in, and you'd have a round table of laptops?

 
At 3:58 am, Blogger Gunnella said...

Lol now there´s a scary thought ;-)

 
At 5:44 am, Blogger Neil said...

He didn't mention you by name??? What a loser! Hopefully the newspaper readership will discover you and others through the Scottish Blogs site.

N x

 
At 11:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, you discussed the Christopher Ecclestone/Dr Who issue again. No wonder my ears were burning.

 
At 5:44 pm, Blogger Anthony said...

Ooh I like the sofa/table set-up, mine just rests on my lap which I've heard causes some fertility issues. Ah well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home