Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tickle me pink ;-) (whatever that means ...)

I´ve been tickled by Soffia, sounds exciting doesn´t it? ;-) Well it is apparently an evolution of the game of tag earlier participated in, only this time round the game is to mention five things that I can´t for the life of me do..... So here goes


  • I can´t for the life of me watch dramatic movies without reacting emotionally, so generally refrain from any movies sporting an unhappy ending.
  • I can´t for the life of me refrain from bursting out with one of my thunderous laughters when I watch or hear something funny, I´ve grown accustomed to it but it can embarrass people around me :-D
  • I can´t for the life of me resist tickling poor Halldór, I know it´s evil and aggressive and ... but I can´t resist ;-)
  • I can´t for the life of me resist custard in any form whatsoever (this one Halldór pointed out ;-)
  • I can´t for the life of me watch a movie without at some point looking up trivia about it online, who that voice belongs to, what film I remember that actor from excetera...

So, I in turn I´ve decided to tickle Svava, Huld and Siggadís


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home