Sunday, November 06, 2005

Yet another shot from Rome


Walking ;-)
Originally uploaded by Gunnella.


We got god awful weather when we went to visit St. Peters cathedral, it literally pissed down with rain and we had to wait ages in a queue first to get into the cathedral and then again to get to climb up to the cupola. But we got there, climbed all the way up (and boy did my feet feel it the following day ;-) and then strangely enough both the battery in my camera as well as in Valgerðurs emptied completely :-( resulting in not having been able to snap shots of when we were ushered into a side chamber as the Swizz army guard changed shifts right in front of us! But the rain had given me plenty of opportunity for indulging my famous obsession with reflections ;-P check the photopage for the rest of the set :-D
Hugs! Better get back, have just read three chapters of Narnia to the kids and we´re just about to watch Jurassic park 3, little did I know what I´d start when I chose number one as the family Halloween picture :-D

2 Comments:

At 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you a photographer?

 
At 5:08 am, Blogger Gunnella said...

A question of definition or titles perhaps ;-) But thank you :-D I have been taking photos for years and love doing so, but I have not had any professional training in this respect ;-) something to keep for later I guess :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home