Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I´ve been Tagged!!

I´ve been tagged ;-) This time by Steve

Four jobs I´ve had in my life:
A cleaning technician at a hospital
Office slave
Primary and second school teacher
A teacher of evening college classes (Scary isn´t it ;-)

Four movies I could watch over and over (and have!):
Grease
Fifth Elemement
Princess Bride
Tonari no Totoro

Four places you have lived:
Reykjavík, Blönduós, Iceland
Rome, Italy
Akita, Japan
Edinburgh, Uk

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Buffy
Supernatural
Threshold
Dr Who, the new series

Four places you have been on vacation:
Portugal
Pompei
Tokyo
Shetlands

Four websites I visit daily :
Internet Movie Data base
Flickr
Fuggingit up (o.k. so I´m base)
Yahoo.com

Four of my favourite foods:
Pasta Carbonara
A rare steak or maybe scallops, or monk fish?
Sushi
Icelandic smoked lamb with all the dressings

Four places I would rather be right now:
Iceland (for photographic reasons)
Japan
Castle hopping in the UK
Peru

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Sighclub in the States
Svava in Iceland
Soffía in Denmark
Sigga in Iceland/London

Scary how much a small thing like this says about you... I like rich foods, geeky tv, sappy/fairytale movies and....? anything else that springs to mind?

1 Comments:

At 1:15 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am planning on doing this on my lunch break! Thanks for including me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home