Thursday, March 02, 2006

A dark dank Edinburgh night



Edinburgh, at least our area, is really intriguing at night due to the ultra yellow light they have in the lampposts. The light adds this eerie surrealistic feel to everything especially when it´s been raining and the cobblestones are glistening reflecting the light.

This is the general feel I got every morning as I´d set out for University at 5 in the morning, nary a human about, all quiet and this age old historical city watching me ;-)
No... no overactive imagination at play here at all ;-)

4 Comments:

At 6:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You set out at FIVE IN THE MORNING??? Oh my god! When I was there, I was lucky if I got in for 12, and even picked my outside courses partly because the lectures were never in the morning!

(Can you tell? I don't do mornings.)

 
At 1:32 pm, Blogger ramblingmuse said...

Those are awesome pics! There's a very mystical air about them.

I agree, 5AM is just not right!

 
At 2:17 pm, Blogger Ajeya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:18 pm, Blogger Ajeya said...

that is kind of eerie. and yes, i fully agree with my fellow commenters, leaving for uni at 5 am is a bummer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home