Sunday, April 16, 2006

Amnesia Lane 8 Meme

Been tagged by my birthday buddy ;-)

First town you ever lived in: Saudarkrokur, a wee town right up north in Iceland, only lived there for a few months following having placed it upside down due to a 16 hour delivery causing both the (notice the singular) doctor and the priest to leave their kids confirmation ;-)

First album owned: Queen greatest hits, I was 11 browsing through a record store in Largo Colli (Rome) with dad...fun memories great record!

First gig seen: Went to a number before I could properly appreciate them, resaults of having semi hippie parents

First Celebrity Crush: Scott Baio from Happy Days and the babysitter, or did Ralph Macchio (of Karate Kid fame) come first?

First Film you remember seeing: Superman, had mum in stiches when I mentioned what remarkable similiarity there were between the actor and my dad ;-D

First time you drank alcohol: I was 12, I think, and celebrating the thirteenth (of Christmas) with an Italian family. When us kids came in thirsty from shooting up fireworks we were simply handed glasses of spumante. You can imagine how colourful it got....Unfortunately there are photos ;-P

First paying job: Scrupping floors at the local(Reykjavik) old peoples hospital.

First Kiss: Well I was asked to marry someone at 4-5 but I can't remember whether kissing was involved. The next time was around 11-12 ish when a line of italian guys lined up (very civilized like) and each in turn asked me to "fidanziare", and one lucky fellow got a kiss ;-) Then I duly went home and asked mum what "fidanziare" meant upon which she got a shock ;-) I was late I know ;-)

Hummm... *8 people I'll meme

Svava . Lola
Garun . Soffia
Lisa . Rose
Steve . Sighclub

5 Comments:

At 8:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I object -- we were not "semi-" hippies -- simply normal people struggling to bring up little darlings like you two. Luv. Pabbi

 
At 7:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not the extreme hippies in america, simply intelligent people being aware of current trends, ergo moderately 'hip' - ur loving brother

 
At 6:00 pm, Blogger Gunnella said...

Wow, now I truly belief the world is coming to an end!! ;-D Both my dad and my brother commentin upon my blog...what'll it be next ??

:-D One happy wee person ;-)

 
At 1:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next step will be to comment on your spelling
Luv
Pabbi

 
At 9:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I'll have this done by lunch... which is like probably dinner time on your watch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home