Friday, February 16, 2007

The Graduating bunch :-)

So yesterday I finally finished my language course with a grand graduation ceremony, the course of course being the main reason for which so little has escaped unto this blog of late. My sincerest apologies. I am indeed alive and well, the course was really hard but I survived for the greatest part ;-) and now have a month off until I start working on my research project at Kokugakuin University.
As is usual with these things tons of photos were taken, a number of which I'm now postin here so bear with me, honest though, there are more on my flicker page ;-)

All's well that ends well A Handsome bunch ;-)
We were made to each give a short speach and as usual the shorter they have to be the harder it is to actually get anything accross. Mine was on modern folklore and my research....
And finally my paper
Deirdres paper Keikos (Paulas) paper Nina givig her paper
Sweet ;-) Elena and Chawarom
Elena and Chawarom looking pretty, the kids were so patient (of course gameboys and books helped ;-)
The sufferin one ;-) ;-)
Diplomas!!
Humm food is worthy of indepth analysisUs finally having recieved our diplomas and then of course the requisite night out :-D Poor Halldor had to return home with the kids after a quick beer and a bite but left strickt orders with the other that I was to drink!! ;-)
;-) Finally BEEEEER! ;-)
All in all a good course, great friends made and a relieve to be finished with! ;-) Tomorrow we're headed on a wee trip to Kyoto just the two of us so should have lots of photos to post when we get back :-D

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 1:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Congratulation, and celebrations...." Welcome back, I missed you:)

 
At 4:43 am, Blogger Chris said...

Congratulations!

 
At 8:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Til hamingju. Gaman ad lesa aftur um aevintyri ykkar. :)
kvedja,
Huld og co

 
At 9:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ég gratulera :)

 
At 3:47 am, Blogger Ágústa said...

Til lukku frænka. Þú ert að standa þig svo frábærlega vel, dáist að þér (og auðvitað þið öll ;)

Kv. Ágústa

 
At 10:48 am, Blogger Svava said...

Til lukku hunangshneta ! Vissi að þú myndir rúlla þessu upp :-)

 
At 7:07 am, Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

Your public welcomes you back to the world of bloggers! By the way, warmest congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home