Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mandy Patinkin

Of late I have become hooked on the CBS series Criminal minds, about a team of FBI profilers and their cases, spiced of course with breakdowns, romantic interludes, the cute childlike savant with his personal problems and the prerequisite geek/nerd girl with glasses heading the computer lab. Just the mere flirtatious interplay between her and the “handsome” cop makes it worth watching.
Took me a while to place the head honcho though, Mandy Patinkin. Recognized him of course from “Dead Again” but it was a while before I realised he was the gorgeous Ignito Montoya from Princess Bride.
"My name is Ignigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepaire to die" sound familiar at all ;-) ?

Anyways, whilst browsing Youtube (the glorious) I came accross this spoof ad for a set of cd from the series ;-) It's gross yet at the same time it's soo great ;-P If you don't have an overly sensitive stomac and like me enjoy forensic anthropology (Bones), forensic science (CSI) and geeky savants (NCIS) then by all means give yourself a minute and watch!


Afterwards I went further a-brousing and found amongst others, Mandy (who names their son MAndy??) singing naked, cat's in the cradle and Supercallefradjelisticespiallydocious in Yiddish.
Oh and he was in "Elmo in Grouchland" as well ;-)

1 Comments:

At 11:54 am, Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

I was so excited when you shared this discovery! I LOVE Mandy Patinkin, and the Ignigo Montoya quote is one of my favorites!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home