Saturday, November 17, 2007

The kids' school festival and open day

Takayama Matsuri - Elena with some of her dancing group

The kids' school festival was today, and Elena was among the dancing performers. Minor opposite direction slips and wrong beat aside I am of course an incredibly proud mum ;-)
Griin ;-) My handsome ones Elena and mates in class Awww

The week before was the schools open day, whereby family and friends are invited to come observe classes and activities, on Saturday mind u! The kids then get the Monday off school and all seem very happy. I find I rather enjoy this opportunity to be invited into the classes.

Anyways, all new pics to be found here and I recommend using the "slideshow" option in the right hand corner ;-)
The handsome siblings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home